2.27.2006

Stop scratching

Cameron is a good kid... And remembers everything I tell him. My legs are covered with wierd bug bites since the trip to Florida. I can't stop scratching... But Cameron always reminds me: "Scratching makes it worse Mommy." I'm glad he's there to help me.

We had a big fall out tonight. He cried about everything when we got home from school. Add in a crying baby and my brain was starting to ooze out of my ears. So I told Cameron that if he didn't get his act together, he was going to bed. And when he didn't get his act together, I took him by the hand, stripped him down and put his pajamas on him... All under duress. He was out of control upset, to the point where I thought he could throw up. I'm not exactly sure what got him off the ceiling, but he came down and ate peaches for dinner. Yeah. He ate peaches for dinner. It was the only thing on his dinner plate that he wanted to eat. I wasn't going to argue about that. His dinner was also his dessert.

By the way. After he calmed down, Cam sat at the table and told me he was angry. He couldn't really explain why. Then he sat with his arms crossed and told me he was pouting. Then he told me he didn't want to have any friends because he was mad. I have no idea what that means.

No comments: