5.23.2007

Getting there

My big boy woke up with crazy hair this morning. So crazy that I just grabbed a handful of water and dumped it on his head. It worked!

Cam is not just reading these days... He's spelling! He and I were playing with chalk on Sunday and he just starts spelling. I'm thrilled to watch him soak in language so thoroughly... And without any need for badgering. I pray he keeps this love of learning. Every time he announces something he's learned, I congratulate him. Then we talk about how the more he learns, the stronger his brain gets. He really gets that idea these days.

The temper is still there... The crying is still there... But yesterday we had a cry-free day. It was wonderful. Since Jordan is stepping up her tantrums, I'd really hope that Cam tones his down.

Only one crazy kid at a time please.

No comments: