6.16.2006

A couple of funny things

So, the kids in Cam's class are already talking about Kindergarten... And it's still a year away! He asked me a couple of days ago if he will have to go to a new school for Kindergarten. I said yes. Then he asked me if we'd had to move our house. I said no. Then he asked if I was going to have to work a different job. Once again, I said no. Kindergarten is obviously this vague anomoly that no one is quite sure about. And boy is Can focused on this fact already.

Yesterday I was driving when Cam asked if I had both hands on the wheel. I did. We were stopped at a light, so I turned around and said: "I have both hands on the wheel. Do you know how to drive?" Cam says no... And then tells me to turn because the left turn light had turned green. Ah, that kid.

No comments: