11.27.2005

Holiday season is alive



Since I keep getting larger and more uncomfortable by the day, we decided to use the weekend after Thanksgiving as a time to decorate for Christmas. On Saturday we set up the tree, put lights up in the front and backyard (white lights in front, colorful pepper lights in the back). We talked about why Christmas is important. After Cam talked about Santa, he asked when Jesus would come for a visit. I told him that his spirit is in our heart and we're celebrating his birthday. Hopefully that made sense to him.

Today we put the ornaments up on the tree. Cameron did a pretty good job putting ornaments up on his own. We also did a project to create presents for the family.

I figure, the more we do for the holidays early, the less work I'll have to do when all I want to do is sit and make a baby.

No comments: