5.11.2008

Turtle!

Cam had an exciting but trying day today. We started the morning by clearing out the garage and Cam didn't like the idea of helping. He was much more interested in playing with the stuff we dug out of the garage. But after he got over that and took a good nap, he got to go to the movies with his dad to watch: Speed Racer! Cam couldn't stop talking about it. Randy says the movie was created for six year old boys. I'm kind of glad Jordan and I did something different.

In my opinion, the coolest moment of the day was after I found a turtle hanging out in the middle of the street in front of our house. I brought it over to the kids and Cameron actually WANTED to pick that guy up. He was a little unsure, but he did it. I was so proud. And boy did Cam want to keep that turtle. Instead, the kids and I took him into the woods. Hopefully Speedy (as Cameron named him) will stay in the woods and stay out of the road.

No comments: