6.08.2007

Last day of preschool

It's official. Cam's last day is today. So last night I spent a bunch of time editing video together for Cam's friends' families. Here's a snippet I put together from graduation when the kids sang "I Won't Grow Up."



If you can't see it, go here.

I also went through all of my school pictures and separated them out to burn CDs for each family. I didn't count, but I think I made at least ten different picture CDs. I couldn't imagine not sharing them. Randy put it best: Today is the last day Cam is ever going to play with some of these kids. Our town is large enough that he might see some of these kids in passing, but they won't have a school connection. I couldn't imagine losing touch before offering each family my view of their kids. I've been lucky enough to have a job that's given me time to get to know a lot of them!

No comments: