1.21.2007

We had so much fun


Cam's BIG snowman
Originally uploaded by NerdyMom.
I bundled up into the snow with Cam and we built an AWESOME snowman. Of course Cam named him Frosty. We used the gumballs from our tree for his eyes, a carrot for a nose and raisins for a mouth. Cam picked out the twigs for his arms. I found an old hiking hat... But Cam decided it looked like Frosty was just coming home from T-ball practice.

We had snowball fights, snow angels... We just laid on the ground and looked up at the sky just like we used to when Cam was younger. It was sweet and fun. We had a lot of fun. And of course, after we played outside, I cooked up some yummy hot chocolate. A perfect end to a chilly, fun time. It's the kind of stuff that I want to hold onto forever. When I knew this snow was sticky, I was giddy knowing we were going to be able to build a snowman. We haven't built one together since he was almost 2 years old! That was 3 years ago! This was really Cam's first real snowman. His last one was as tall as he was! What fun.

Cam went back out for a while in the afternoon... He was army crawling all over the yard making what he called a "track." It was his own "masterpiece." He kills me.

Next week is the official start of Cam's theater class. I think he's going to LOVE it.

No comments: