12.14.2005

Singing tunes and playing the piano

There's this new show on Disney... Maybe it isn't new. But we discovered it recently. It's called Little Einsteins. We TiVo it every day so Cam can watch it when he gets home. It's based on a classical song... just a piece of it and a piece of art... and the characters have an adventure of some sort. Cameron really picks up on the songs and he's learning words like allegro and staccato.

Pretty cool.

By the way... Cameron is moving into this phase where he thinks he can ignore us. It leads to some ugly scenarios. He also doesn't like it when I laugh around him. He says: "Don't laugh at me. I don't like that." And then he hides. He's also tried to totally screw up our sleep in the last couple of weeks. He gets out of bed, says he's scared, asks to sleep with us and cuddle... It's not like we've allowed him to sleep with us EVER. But we've let him jump in a little before the time when we wake up (or I wake up)... I started it when I was exhausted in the first trimester of pregnancy. But for some reason, he's tried to take it beyond that. I can't. I won't. And we're all tired.

So the addition of Cam's wake ups, my pregnant wake ups... and I'm a little closer to feeling the reality of when Jordan gets here. Sleep will be really screwed up then.

No comments: