9.14.2005

Hi Mommy!!

I had yoga class tonight so I didn't get to hang out with Cameron tonight. I talked to him on the phone and told him I would give him a hug in his bedroom when I get home. I guess that was a bad decision since the moment I opened the door into the house tonight, I heard him pop out of bed and run to the top of the stairs:

"Hi Mommy!"

He acted like we hadn't seen each other in a month. I got a huge hug. It was so sweet.

I talked him into going to the potty one more time and he asked me to carry him back to bed and give him scratches -- That's what I do when I wake him up in the middle of the night for an accident-proof potty visit. He doesn't have accidents in the morning if he has that middle-of-the-night pee break.

I gave him scratches and tucked him into bed... And then he attempted to stall his sleeping as long as he could -- Including if he could sleep in the bed with Mommy and Daddy... "You're bed is big!" Good argument kid. You're still not sleeping with us.

No comments: